學校的亞洲男生其實還不錯

有些應該也挺受歡迎的, 但為什麼找不到呢....

我一直以為是因為白人比較心智早熟或是愛面子

身邊一定要有女友一樣....學校的亞洲男生反而不太在乎

我還看過成群結隊跑去 prom & semi = =

個人認為白人還聽幼稚的,有時候感覺像是我們台灣的國中生一樣~..~

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
hahaha, those guys from UCSD are hilarious. "Asian boys are too CHICKEN to do anything about themselves" See, exactly! rofl. I guess I have learned something new from this video. I should be making sandwiches to give girls good first impression.

LMAO

xo

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
那件"白人看不懂"好cool = ))

Yeah. I want it too.

我跟男朋友在看的時候他還問"那寫什麼?"

笑都把我笑暴!

我一直以為是因為白人比較心智早熟或是愛面子

因人而異

這video好老了...

Yeah, I've posted it before. Doesn't stop it from being funny :p

不過老實講我覺得白人挑亞洲女生的口味很奇怪

I SORT OF know what you mean. A lot of the times I see Caucasian men (usually older ones - like 30+) with Asian girls (especially the ones that DIDN'T grow up in an English speaking country) that's.....not exactly on the pretty side >_> - in my opinion anyways.

If it's couples within our generation - usually fine.

I've actually seen quite a lot of Asian boys with Caucasian girlfriends. I remember the most peculiar one was this Asian guy in like...Jap-style clothing and hair. His girlfriend's this pretty blonde girl in Goth-style clothing. Pretty interesting :p

你這重點完全搞錯了吧..

He's making a joke......

裡面做三明治的感覺很噁耶....

特別是白人有一段嘴巴都是花生醬

故意的啦.....

個人認為白人還聽幼稚的

...........因人而異.........

高中生(as in year 7 to 12, depending)還真的瞞幼稚的 (but then again, WHO isn't when they're teenagers? You MIGHT think you're more mature than others but when you get to know certain people, you realise the actions that you PERCEIVE as immature is due to some other reasons that you've otherwise had not thought about)

到了大學, 通常都瞞成熟的

幼稚的大學根本就進不來,要嗎一年後就不見蹤影 ('cause they've all dropped out)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入