【問題】Prom - A Memorable Day of My Life

I need big help right now. This friday is my senior prom. I got a date but i don't know how to do formal dance. It's gonna be embarrassing if i just sit there and eat. Help me out. Teach me how to dance. Send me youtube video or something...Some form of dance that is formal and easy.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

prom耶 好懷念...

不過奇怪 我怎麼不記得我們prom有formal dance?? o.o

好像就快舞和慢舞...

慢舞就男方手放女方腰上 女方手繞著男方脖子 在那邊小踏步轉圈圈

快舞...就那樣啦 xd

...還是我學校的prom不夠正式?! :P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Mine wasn't all that formal either. Everyone just danced however they wanted.

By the looks of his display pic, looks like his formal went fine. :p

Oh~ Yeah~

Most songs are for concert dance or hiphop dance.

Only a few songs are slow motion formal dance.

I ROCK through out the entire prom!!!

It is a remarkable night!!!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
rofl..看你之前還很緊張的,我就覺得好好笑XD

呵 是呀 是我擔心太多了

因為一生只有一次senior prom 我希望事事完美 留下美好的回憶

都是harry potter的電影給我錯誤的概念啦

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

嘖嘖,所以你那天是怎麼跳?XD

我覺得你的 date 跟你長得蠻像的耶.....

大家好像都把 prom 看得很重唷?

semi 的時候 date 都隨便邀邀

prom 就精挑細選

可能是因為都是Asian的關係吧:P

date要怎麼個精挑細選啊?XD

大方&正就好了啊:P

哪那麼多可以挑,女生也會挑人吧﹦ ﹦

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

看眉毛那部份

神韻有點像

女生好像是比較會挑

因為我們找不到就一群女生去......

亞洲男生也會這樣!!!

美國男生好像就覺得沒有 date 很糗

一開始挑死了 之後還是隨便找一個

(反正很好找嘛~ 其他年級一堆想去的)

亞洲男生, 特別是國際的, 就標準高到爆

寧願自己去也不要隨便找人去

我聽過有人在那麼分析女生的

什麼身材好、臉部好看

臉好看、人太矮

講話沒有共通的地方 休息的時候會很無聊

你們的 prom 有慢舞嗎?

我們學校 semi prom 沒有 (prom應該是有)

所以有沒有 date 根本沒差

(有 date 的話跳累了可以叫他幫你倒飲料....其他我覺得一樣)

反正大家最後都一起跳

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
大家好像都把 prom 看得很重唷?

Not me! I only went 'cause my mum said, "How could you NOT go to your year 12 formal?"

My answer: I went to year 10 formal and it was BORING!

I had no date - which is fine by me because most of my other friends (the ones who didn't have boyfriends at the time or they're overseas) don't have one either and it was A LOT MORE enjoyable because we just sat at our table and talked and enjoyed the food and danced to the (lame) music whilst watching the teachers dance and make a fool of themselves. :p

I reckon the whole thing's overhyped. Some girls dragged their poor cousins over as their date and they just sat there being REALLY bored because they don't know anyone there. (or, if they happen to be fairly cute, they get traumatised by the other girls circling around him because he happens to be 2 to 3 years younger :) )

Oh, and I went to a girl school so none of the whole bullying or teasing for not having a date. Well, actually, it's probably just the fact that my school was a lot more sensible than most so even if it was a co-ed school, it still wound't had mattered. *shrug*

BTW, glad to know you had a wonderful time. Embrace all the fun while you can. Party's over once you start working. *wink*

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入