澳洲我只覺得上課很少 聖誕假有點長到不可思議

大學更長 - 3個月. 不過平常mid-sem break一個禮拜. Mid-year break 三個禮拜

算是彌補吧?

好好享受吧!

上班就沒哪麼多天給你放假了

Enjoy it while it lasts!

美國人常放假有原因嗎?

台灣不常放假有原因嗎? :p

Firstly, I don't think it's just the States, most Western countries have quite a few holidays. I don't know about the States, but, in terms of school holidays, I think Australia tries to break it up so they don't stress the children too much. You can see in how they allocate exam time as well. Instead of like Taiwan (from what I've heard from students attending schools in Taiwan) where they jam pack every single exams in like 2 days or so, Australia tends to spread it out - just so they can give people a bit of space to breathe. Having less teaching period doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing. It depends on how the school USE the time. Good schools will work the students out considerably during the teaching period so that the 10 to 11 weeks per term isn't wasted. Other schools....well....

Also, if you think about it, if they do work the students during each term, then the 1 to 2 weeks (2 to 3 weeks in private schools) of break is probably well deserved. The general intention of holidays is for people to revive themselves a bit after a long period of hard work. Of course, these days, I would say certain schools don't really work their students that hard so the holiday period becomes overkill...... = =|||

As for holidays you get when you're working - ahaha! That's when you'll be missing the school holidays. Seriously, enjoy school holidays while you can. They don't last long! :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

在我唸小學和國中的時候我們連禮拜六都要上課耶...

後來終於變周休二日結果卻把一大堆的假日取消了...Orz

我聽我台灣的理化老師說

之前婦女節(還沒和兒童節併的時候)

他們學校還有全部女學生跟女老師放假

男老師和男學生自己去自修過

雖說是週休二日

台南很多私校都會要求學生禮拜六去自修 or 上課....

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我是覺得台灣好像要要求十項全能

所以就是每天都要努力!!不能有懶惰吧!!

話說美國的假真的是很多沒有錯!!

但是基本上只有學校吧~

如果是外面上班的話假就會很少

像火雞節好像只有一天對吧!!

是這樣嘛!!?= ="

而且他們是英語系國家

又號稱世界第一!!

什麼都第一名!!

假放多一點就會努力一點吧!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
如果是外面上班的話假就會很少

跟公司也有關

像勤業眾信在澳洲, Christmas放兩個禮拜

不過, 大致上還是放的比學校少啦

有long-service leave. 不過, 那是在公司上班上好幾年才有的優待

通常讓你放一年假. 哪一年的薪水照收

什麼都第一名!!

美國嗎? 未必

In terms of education, the States have fallen way behind as of recent years. Number 1 in education at least is now Northern Europe, in particular, Sweden. (if I read correctly on certain reports)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
跟公司也有關

美國嗎? 未必

In terms of education, the States have fallen way behind as of recent years. Number 1 in education at least is now Northern Europe, in particular, Sweden. (if I read correctly on certain reports)

你說的那個排名是教育的素質..

但是你講到去哪裡唸書最競爭的話,那非美國莫屬...

有在台灣唸書的就知道,考進前三志願不是為了它們的師資還是資源...

而是為了跟強者們互相切磋競爭,進而爆出新的火花!

美國就是現在世界上強者最多的國家啊

還有,歐洲國家他們的生活節奏比美國更慢耶...

簡單的說就是非常閒...Orz

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
你說的那個排名是教育的素質..

但是你講到去哪裡唸書最競爭的話,那非美國莫屬...

有在台灣唸書的就知道,考進前三志願不是為了它們的師資還是資源...

而是為了跟強者們互相切磋競爭,進而爆出新的火花!

美國就是現在世界上強者最多的國家啊

Fair enough. I wasn't sure where rockvsy2j was coming from. Thought he meant the States was best at everything.....which it isn't - not that any countries are good at everything anyways.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Fair enough. I wasn't sure where rockvsy2j was coming from. Thought he meant the States was best at everything.....which it isn't - not that any countries are good at everything anyways.

嗯..美國有些人事物真的很令人無言啊xd

我退休之後絕對不會想住美國...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入