【問題】Who lives in NYC?

Or in a more specific manner, who lives in NYC or anywhere nearby this city called Flushing?

Well, this is my 2nd time to come to NY, still, im a brand new person to the city therefore i thought it would be great if someone can show me around plus we can be friends :D

thanks so much for reading this and i wish you can help me !

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Yeah, Flushing is crowded but with some mess indeed i must say :P

thanks for the wishes though !

So! who else can do me this favour?

It would so awesome to get to know you and build up some kind of connection :D

Today i was notified that Brown accepted me( yeah the one in Rhode Island), but i'm not quite sure if i really want to go there... :P bugger!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
法拉盛

好地方

新興的華人區

熱鬧卻不髒亂

比NYC的China Town好很多

but...我對那裡並不熟 只坐車經過

祝你玩的愉快嚕

阿,我覺得Flushing很亂又不熱鬧...

而且沒有什麼好逛的感覺XD||

|挺無聊的一個地方囧...

除非你想來吃東西.........

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Today i was notified that Brown accepted me( yeah the one in Rhode Island), but i'm not quite sure if i really want to go there

Ahhh....so you finally took the trouble to transfer eh? Congrats mate! Check out their program and talk to both professors and students there and see what they have to say if you're really unsure whether to go or not. All the best!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Ahhh....so you finally took the trouble to transfer eh? Congrats mate! Check out their program and talk to both professors and students there and see what they have to say if you're really unsure whether to go or not. All the best!

well, thanks but im not really sure if im gonna go there yet... :S

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Thinking the option thoroughly rather than going with social expectation and materialistic reputation - that's cautious of you but by all means necessary. I wanted to go to UTS due to its 1 year industrial training that goes along with the degree but my mother made me choose UNSW instead for its reputation. The result was reputation can be overrated sometimes. ^.^|||

Again, good luck but I think you probably need to make your decisions quickly.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入