請問大家都是找哪些單位尋求協助呢?

學校?

家長?

???

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我爸很擔心我如果在哪邊被外國人欺負之類的

不常有啦. 我來這裡14快15年了. 根本沒遇到什麼事.

(有也只是小時後的時候. 在來就是莫名其妙的糟老頭 - who, ironically, is Greek - lol!!)

真有同學會這樣, 找老師就行了

不用找也無所謂

這類人是在少數(尤其如果你是在雪梨)

朋友都可以幫你出汽

澳洲多文化已很久了. 年輕一代根本就習慣跟不同種族相處

會欺負的都是rednecks. 不用理他們

假如我發生事情去找當地的中國領事館 因為台灣在那裡沒有邦交

............沒必要...........He's overreacting. 有台灣同鄉會啦.

P.S. 你是去哪個學校?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Brisbane? 我哥說Brisbane亞洲人比較少. 有一個街全是台灣人.

連頂好超市都有

Queensland do have more Pauline Hanson supporters.....but as far as I know, they're mostly in the rural areas so....I don't think you'll have much problems.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

較大的問題是指什麼問題?

安全問題的話最快的方式是去找當地的警察機關. 因為這種事情就算是通知台灣的駐外單位或是中國大使館, 最後還是一樣要回到由當地警察機關處理. 英國的警察水準算是不錯. 我想澳洲應該也不差吧.

如果你真的有問題要去向中國大使館求助. 不用特區護照一樣可以上門. 如果是一般的事務, 他們十分樂意為台灣人服務的. 因為不論你有沒有中國護照, 在他們眼中, 台灣都是租國的一部份. 台灣人也就是中國人. 那是統戰工作的一部份. 有時還會特別關照台胞呢.

如果是同學或校園中發生歧視的事件, 應該向學校的行政單位反應.

一般學業或校園生活上的問題. 則可以向學生會或學生顧問反應.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我想澳洲應該也不差吧.

*cough* *cough* 沒有啦. 其實不差. 只是最近有些誹聞啦 :p

因該說, 澳洲治安很好.

說真的, 住這裡哪麼久, 警察也只有接觸過三次而已

(一次被醉的年輕人未遂搶劫, 一次被偷錢包, 一次是我撞到別人的車 ^.^|||

搶劫哪次起碼有十多人跑來幫忙 :D )

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
*cough* *cough* 沒有啦. 其實不差. 只是最近有些誹聞啦 :p

因該說, 澳洲治安很好.

說真的, 住這裡哪麼久, 警察也只有接觸過三次而已

(一次被醉的年輕人未遂搶劫, 一次被偷錢包, 一次是我撞到別人的車 ^.^|||

搶劫哪次起碼有十多人跑來幫忙 :D )

緋聞?你要說的是傳聞嗎??

我也覺得我爸是太緊張了 不過聽說澳洲有3K黨耶!!!怕怕....

我可以順便問一下大家的手機門號是申請哪一家的嗎??

在澳洲哪一家比較好?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Oh - the Ku Klux Klan.....I was like, "3K黨???"

沒聽說過. 哪是美國, 不關我們的事

有一兩個minority groups. 不過, 常常惹事, 被警察抓

要真有KKK, 我看也會被逼解散

Ku Klux Klan is far too notorious to start up in Australia. You'll be in idiot to do that (though, most race hate groups are started by idiots ^.^|||)

There was some guy who started a white supremacist group, condemning all other races other than White Australians (meaning they also discriminate against Aboriginal Australians, claiming they're not true Australians - which, of course, is a load of tosh. People who were here 60,000 years before any of us were here are considered not Australian? Get a life) The guy got arrested twice (or maybe three times now) for terrorising certain race group's business and neighbourhood. You'd think after getting thrown into jail for like 5 years, he wouldn't do it again but oh no. He came out, did it again, got thrown into jail for a second time. Good riddance.

EDIT:

忘了講. Queensland pro-Pauline Hanson 的人還瞞多的. 不過, 因該不會有什麼問題

實在是很恨Howard. 要沒有他, Hanson也不會有膽出來搞她哪無聊的政治 = =|||

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
australia? i recall there were some race riot a few years before...

Last year's Cronulla riot. It's been condemned as one of the most embarrassing moments in Australian history (because we pride ourselves as being a multicultural country). I personally think that it's all the media's doing. For a whole week they kept going, "A gang of Middle-Eastern youngsters physically assaulted lifesavers at Cronulla" and I was like, "You keep doing that and we're going to have a bunch of drunken idiots going around, picking on Middle-Eastern people." >_> - Unfortunately, I was right. Then I went, "PLEASE, whatever happens from now, people from Middle-Eastern background - please DO NOT seek for revenge. Makes matters worse," and unfortunately, they sought for revenge. It was kind of interesting though. They trashed the areas up my road and down my road but never ON my road so on that night, I was just at home peacefully watching TV until the news popped up and I was like, "Hmmmmm - isn't that.......just up my road? Oh wait...is this live? o.0"

It was really bad because it was all over the world news and everyone all think that Australia's been like that for ages even though it's a one off event - EVER. The only people who liked what happened was people like Pauline Hanson.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

真的有點想太多了.......

哪個國家都會有犯罪事件, 只要自己聰明一點, 晚上別出門, 早點回家, 成群結伴, 見有鬧事就閃遠一點......

到最後你還可能會抱怨這國家的新聞真無聊勒. 不像台灣社會新聞一樣多彩多姿.......

我在雪梨住6,7年了也沒遇過犯罪事件, 除了有一次發現有遊民在我家花園紮營外. 最後也是報警來請他走路就解決了.

不過坦白講, 經濟文化辦事處在這點幫助不大, 報警才是最直接的方法.

3K黨? 第一次聽到澳洲有3K黨.......

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

剛剛爬文看到有人提到加州...

well,

我同學(他是混血兒,爸爸是白人,媽媽是台灣人)說

他爸在他很小的時候帶他去公園散步,就遇到KKK要他爸帶他一起加入

他爸回答超好笑的

他爸指著他(小嬰兒)說:"My son is half asian"

他爸自己又是Irish(所謂的"white trash")

我可以想像那KKK黨員的表情一定很好笑XD

KKK現在還存在阿

只是沒有那麼誇張啦!

留學生都會互相幫忙的!^^

放心

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我是聽說澳洲的3K黨會針對華人作一些行動.....

講過了. 沒有KKK

WE DON'T HAVE THE KKK!! You think people wouldn't NOTICE if something as notorious as KKK is present in Australia? They'll be the one lynched and not the other way around. >_>

and media always spread the fury! (i mean mainstream-white dominated media)

Well, I think the Australian media is mostly...white (like, the CEO are Caucasian) but I don't think that makes a difference? The difference is if the CEO is a redneck or not. And just to show you the kind of backslash you get for being a racist bigot in Australia, check this video. This is the comedy team, Chaser's response to one Today Tonight reporter for saying Asian-Australian are un-Australian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OEixtyqd_E

3K黨? 第一次聽到澳洲有3K黨.......

沒有啦.......我住這裡都快16年了. 要有, 怎麼會沒聽過? = =|||

KKK現在還存在阿

Yes....but not in Australia.

緋聞?你要說的是傳聞嗎??

I mean, scandal. Something about the police academy instructors forcing female students to give sexual favours in order to pass their exam. It was national scrutiny.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
是全澳洲都這樣嗎?

No. 澳洲什麼人都有. 順代一提. 不要管人是哪裡來的 (個人意見. 沒次被問打哪來的都懶的回答. 你要是問了話可能會遭白眼)

我覺得哪裡來的都沒差

我表妹剛來時也是一直問她同學是哪裡來的

說真的, 我沒想哪麼多, 也覺得沒差

澳洲除了土著人(Aborigines), 全部都是別國來的

如果你是在語言學校, 哪同學當然知道她是打哪來的

但大不分的澳洲人, 即使外表不像你在電視上看到的外國人, 還是澳洲人 (你說的阿拉伯人, 我想, 因該是祖先是黎巴嫩或伊拉克或伊朗人吧? 黎巴嫩ancestry的人在澳洲瞞多的)

即使祖先不是英國來的, 但也有三到四代了....

很多人自己也不知道祖先本來是哪來的

真問了話, 得到的回答可能是, "不知道. 好像是荷蘭跟義大利吧?"

不過, 瞞有趣的是, 民族意識很強的名族卻會一直保持原有的習俗

像我認識兩個不一樣的家族. 已經有四代了吧. 祖先原先是蘇俄來的

不過在家還是講蘇俄語. 蘇俄習俗還是維持

隨然這麼看, 溝通方式都跟一般澳洲人一樣, 但就是這一點不同

其他像希臘人, 義大利,猶太人也是這樣

不過講來講去, 澳洲文化流入太多太多其他國家了

你要是真的每次見一個人就想搞清楚她是哪個種族了話, 勸你還是不要的好

反正根本沒差. 等你在這住久了也會發現根本沒差

我表妹來了一年多了. 她也老早不問了.

Anyways, hope you have a great time in Australia.

P.S. Middle Eastern ancestry only take up 2% of the population. You can check Wikipedia for the racial denomination if you really want to know. Most of the Asians are in Sydney. Basically, Anglo-Celtic takes up 70% of the population. The rest takes up about 2% to 6% each (and there's a lot). Asians take up 2% while Aborigines take up 1% (which I find very sad. ACTUAL Australians take up 1% of the population? That's very sad indeed = =|||)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 months later...
不過聽說澳洲有3K黨耶!!!怕怕....

?

3k黨在美國發家

在澳洲應該沒什麽好擔心的八?

Last year's Cronulla riot. It's been condemned as one of the most embarrassing moments in Australian history (because we pride ourselves as being a multicultural country). I personally think that it's all the media's doing. For a whole week they kept going, "A gang of Middle-Eastern youngsters physically assaulted lifesavers at Cronulla" and I was like, "You keep doing that and we're going to have a bunch of drunken idiots going around, picking on Middle-Eastern people." >_> - Unfortunately, I was right. Then I went, "PLEASE, whatever happens from now, people from Middle-Eastern background - please DO NOT seek for revenge. Makes matters worse," and unfortunately, they sought for revenge. It was kind of interesting though. They trashed the areas up my road and down my road but never ON my road so on that night, I was just at home peacefully watching TV until the news popped up and I was like, "Hmmmmm - isn't that.......just up my road? Oh wait...is this live? o.0"

It was really bad because it was all over the world news and everyone all think that Australia's been like that for ages even though it's a one off event - EVER. The only people who liked what happened was people like Pauline Hanson.

我們今年的英語課上還專門 學這個事件呢

去教會!!!!!!!!

-_-|||

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
KKK do not exist in Australia - so yeah....no worries = =|||

There are in here, USA. Plus, they had been disbanded since a long time ago. Even though recently, there's some news about them, but KKK is really not a threat right now.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入