2.SAT跟TOEFL再台灣準備 一定要去補習嗎?

3.同上 自己看參考書是不是一定會敗北?

4.如果你是 台灣高中課業 和 準備SAT跟托福 一起進行

會不會兩邊都爆掉? (就是台灣的學測只考考不好 SAT跟托福又考不理想)

請問 問題一 跟問題四 選哪種方式準備比較好?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我聽我一個北一女畢業的學姐說過他高三上的時候連上課都在背單字...XD

基本上SAT準備好托福根本可以忽略吧? 兩個考試根本不在同一個檔次(通常會先考托福因為比較簡單)

關於需不需要補習,如果你英文程度原本不夠好需要衝刺的話,我建議你可以去上個補習班...

至少你可以知道你都是在和誰競爭XD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我爸給的建議

叫我在台灣唸完高中

在高中的同時準備SAT跟TOEFL

想請問有同樣經驗的人

1.你們是花百分之百的心在準備SAT跟TOEFL嗎? (把學校的課業完全放掉)

of course not... Man.... your admission process would require you to submit your school grade. Do you think you can that easy go by without having a good school grade? Plus, college entrance exam is a temporary block in front of you, but your studies at school is the corner stone of whatever you are going to study in college. Yet, I'd say I did put most of my efforts in English (probably not so much on TOEFL but definitely a lot in SAT).

2.SAT跟TOEFL再台灣準備 一定要去補習嗎?

3.同上 自己看參考書是不是一定會敗北?

Again, answer to both question are false. I know some friends going to Princeton Review or the other ones near train station. To me, I think the key for SAT is practice, practice, and practice. Hence, I just study on my own and try to get as many practices as possible. In the end, I still get into decent schools....

4.如果你是 台灣高中課業 和 準備SAT跟托福 一起進行

會不會兩邊都爆掉? (就是台灣的學測只考考不好 SAT跟托福又考不理想)

請問 問題一 跟問題四 選哪種方式準備比較好?

Well.... option 1 is definitely something you will never ever want to try if you seriously want to go abroad. To me at that time, the sole reason that my parents let me try for SAT is they know that I can still get into decent schools even if I fail the SAT and did not get admissions from nice schools (by this, I set my goal at that time to be top 50 national ranking... well... ok, more or less top 30-40.) Plus, there is no chance that you would fail on 指考 since you know whether you get to decent American school in April the latest. If you do, congratulations... but if you don't, you know it's the time for you to study hard hard hard in the following 2- 3 months. I think this time frame is enough for a CK student.

The only thing is that you have to be sure you can never screw up on your school studies. (Well... by that I don't mean that you have to be ranking no 1 for all the time, but you have to maintain your standard performance).

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

But we don't have AP courses here in Taiwan, do we? Me myself take lessons from professors since I'm in 資優班 but the grading system is not so accurate that every different lessons combined into one subject score on my transcript: "專題研究"。 And I'm in 一類, which means:

1.More time for the SATs

2. less lessons taken

Is this a pro or a con? Hard to tell @_@

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入