【問題】Help.............anyone now studying IT ?

i have some problem with my IT projects , anyone know or studying IT ?

pls help me

thanks

====

1/ Perform the following base conversion , showing all workings

a / 3345 hexadecimal to denary

b/ 5714 octal to hexadecimal

c/ 5971 denary ro binary

d / evaluate F9D + 56A , showing all working

notice : F9D , 56A are hexadecimal

=========

pls help me , thanks

i dun know how to do T_T

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Errrrrm - yeah - this is....basic....very basic.

Google a bit - there's plenty of tutorials online. You can even use google calculator and they convert for you:p

In fact *sigh* - here it is:

http://www.permadi.com/tutorial/numHexToDec/index.html

http://www.purplemath.com/modules/numbbase3.htm

Decimal to binary is REALLY easy.

I'll show you converting 12 to binary.

12 = 2 * 6 remainder 0

6 = 2 * 3 remainder 0

3 = 2 * 1 remainder 1

Therefore, 12 in binary is 1100 (ie. combine the remainders from bottom up). It's not hard at all.

For hexadecimal arithmetic, it's exactly the same as what you will do in decimals except you do it in base 16. (well - duh)

So the normal arithmetic in decimal goes as follows:

12 + 19:

Firstly, from the ones, 2 + 9 = 11. Since you're in base 10, you promote one 10 to the tens.

Hence, in the tens, the arithmetic is 1 + 1 + (the promoted 1) = 3.

Therefore, the answer is 31. Ok - I know - this is primary stuff so I shouldn't need to explain this but this is to just put you in the correct mode of thinking.

Now, for hexadecimal, it's EXACTLY THE SAME, but you're doing it in 16

So, we'll do 0x18 + 0x8 (the 0x means hexadecimal. So you should of wrote your question F9D + 56A as 0xF9D + 0x56A )

So, again, we first start with the ones, 8 + 8 = 16. Now, since we're in base 16, this is exactly the same as saying 5 + 5 = 10 (well - not really - I meant the concept is the same). In decimal's case, 5 + 5 = 10, you promote the 10 to the next unit. So, back to our hexadecimal

8 + 8 = 16. Since we're in base 16, we promote a 1 to the tens unit (well, in this case, it would be called the sixteens unit :p).

Now, the arithmetic for the tens (or rather, the sixteens unit) 1 + (the promoted 1 from the ones unit) = 2

Therefore, the answer is 0x20

I'll do another example.

0xFD + 0x2D.

So, first the arithmetic for the ones unit:

D + D = 13 + 13 = 26. Now for 26, there's one 16 in there. Take away 16 from 26, you are left with 10. Promote that sixteen to the next unit.

So, for the arithmetic in the tens unit:

F + 2 + (the promoted 1) = 15 + 2 + 1 = 18. Now, again, take away 16 from 18 and you're left with 2. Promote the 16 to the next unit.

Therefore, the answer is 12 and 10. But 10 in hex is A. Therefore, the final answer is 0x12A

I hope you can understand this. It's much better when I can demonstrate on paper.

General note - don't think it's something crazy from planet X. It's EXACTLY THE SAME as doing arithmetic in decimals. The only difference is, you're using a different base.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入