【問題】國外需要注意的

If they come up and talk to you, DO NOT feel intimidated or scared or say something like, "My English isn't good," and then refuse to talk to them. Just talk. Open up. That's the only thing I can think of right now.

Work the rest yourself.

Oh, and don't be too surprised with people greeting others with hugs and kisses. Get used to it. :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
恩恩...

我到現在還不太習慣看到

南美洲人會非常熱情的擁抱人跟親臉頰

Haha...took me AAAAAGES to get used to it. I think I only started doing that (not the kissing of cheeks though - I hate that - close friends, maybe - but strangers - nah.....) around year 8, and by then I've been in Australia for like....8 years o.0

Actually, I don't think EVERYONE does that. Only a select few friends feel comfortable hugging people - they're usually the REALLY sociable people. Otherwise, it's common to hug amongst friends - especially friends who give you big, nice, bear hugs. I love that! :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Smoking is common here in the U.K. I hate the mist actually.

But you have to get used to it. Just step aside for more fresh air.

Havent they legislated against smoking in public places? If i recall correctly it started working from 1 July this year. Apparently the new law doesnt work very much :P Britons love smoking and you need to get used to it lol

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入