百闻不如一见.

有一次去他们宿舍,看见她们用快餐盒打上来的午饭,两个人面对饭盒祷告.

后来打听说是一天三顿饭都是这样,

我想这要是在食堂吃,不把人吓死.

虽说这不是新奇的事,我想身边要真有一个这样的还真让人受不了.

不信教的人无法理解了.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

沒信仰 though if I have to choose one, I rather do Buddhism. It lacks the extra "complete obedience and loyalty or else" part that some other religions have.

Religion is all the same if you think about. Take them all about and check out what they're ALL trying to preach and you realise, the fundamental basics of morality doesn't change. Don't kill, don't lie etc.etc. I never see why people bother waging a war for the sake of pushing their religion to others. It's completely stupid. Religion is just a matter about faith. People need faith in SOMETHING in order go on. Religion just happens to be people's easy way out (or it was forced upon them when they were small = =|||)

I mean, for one, my beliefs of the world and the principles I set myself to live upon can be some sort of religion - my own unique religion that I'm quite happy to live by alone. Religion adds an extra step of PUSHING it into other people's face.

Anyways....I'll stop. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a cynic and hate how religion had turned out. People had twisted it's original purpose far too much it's more of a political propaganda rather than giving you spiritual stability. *sigh*

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我ㄧ開始去教會也是被拉去的

反正在家也是閑著

不如去看看

我各人覺得其實各宗教都差不多

只是表達方式不同而已

大體主張是不變的

都是勸人......或是該........

和讓心靈得到所謂的依託

所以在外國就信基督也無訪

到中國人的地方在變儒家等

到中東也可以信回教

也不一定要完全信祂

只是跟隨一下

好入進隨俗

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
沒信仰 though if I have to choose one, I rather do Buddhism. It lacks the extra "complete obedience and loyalty or else" part that some other religions have.

Religion is all the same if you think about. Take them all about and check out what they're ALL trying to preach and you realise, the fundamental basics of morality doesn't change. Don't kill, don't lie etc.etc. I never see why people bother waging a war for the sake of pushing their religion to others. It's completely stupid. Religion is just a matter about faith. People need faith in SOMETHING in order go on. Religion just happens to be people's easy way out (or it was forced upon them when they were small = =|||)

I mean, for one, my beliefs of the world and the principles I set myself to live upon can be some sort of religion - my own unique religion that I'm quite happy to live by alone. Religion adds an extra step of PUSHING it into other people's face.

Anyways....I'll stop. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a cynic and hate how religion had turned out. People had twisted it's original purpose far too much it's more of a political propaganda rather than giving you spiritual stability. *sigh*

+1!!!

exactly what i think (L)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入