其實我就是為了這個從小決定不割雙眼皮的(我媽一直慫恿我=  =)

不過呂燕鼻子也太塌了一點吧?.........

個人覺得要東方美的話胡婷婷(胡志強他女兒)也算

而且還是能算好看的那種

沒必要用呂燕來當標竿吧......

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

*laughing her head off*

I have to admit, most Aussie boys I see here with Asian girlfriends usually have ones that....well...just NOT that pretty in terms of current Asian standards (which, should I say, have gone a little western). However, this usually happens with the OLDER generation, or rather, the Asian half of the couple is TRULY Asian (as in, they came from overseas). For the younger generations where we're all used to growing up with ABC's along our side, views seem to have.....I don't know...merged...assimilated....I don't know how to say it *shrug*. Come to think of it, I might test it on some of my friends and see what they say.

As for 呂燕, I think she's pretty in her own right. She's not Asian-conventionally pretty, I agree, but she's definitely beautiful in her own right. In fact, she reminds me of super-models. Most models of these days are NOT conventionally pretty. In fact, many of us get quite a shock when we see their faces. The model industry look for a more "unique" and bold look and she reminds me of that criteria. Oh well....

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入