【問題】Must- visit places in Vancouver, Canada.

Can anyone tell me what's there to be visited in Vancouver, Canada?

As the thanksgiving break is coming up, I decided to pay a visit to Vancouver, Canada... however... what is there to see? I know the China Town is massive, but what else?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I live in Victoria, BC(which is really close to Vancouver), and I've been to Vancouver several times. My suggestions are...

If you enjoy shopping, you can go to Metro Town(you can take skytrain to there).

If you like harbour or beach, the one near Stanley park might be a good choice.

If you want to visit museum, you can go to Vancouver Aquarium...

Those are my suggestions, hope they're helpful for you.

If you have any other questions, please PM me, I'll try my best to answer and help you.:E

Have a great trip.:)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I'm sorry I don't get it...what do you mean "good tunes" ?

You mean like cultural centre or something like that?

Are you interest in proformances?

nah, i meant like MUSIC :D

like any good music place over there?

anything like a concert or something?

Billy Talent is a big band from Canada, so i thought they might have a gig in Vancouver also

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I lived in Burnaby, which is right next to Vancouver...

Granville Island is a good choice...It has a lot of variety. There's also lots of artists there as well, be it street musicians, performers or painters. The market is great: good food, good atmosphere...

Seawall at Stanley park is a must see.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

hey mates! thanks a lot for sharing the information, I had a brilliant trip up there in Vancouver, BC.

The night life is amazing also, I would recommend people to take a look at it even if you dislike night life scene.

Stanley park is great, but be aware of WHEN to visit, as Vancouver usually has a terrible weather condition that's similar to Seattle, RAINY.

Other than that, wow, good looking people everywhere! :D

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入